Opus One Studios and Code of Support Foundation publish graphic history of American veterans


MCLEAN, Virginia, November 10, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Opus One Studios, publisher of creative products supporting deserving causes, today announced the release of a graphic novel-style publication to support the Education & Engagement program of the Code of Support Foundation by recounting the history of American veterans and introducing readers to the United States armed forces.

The booklet, titled “Johnny Vet, America’s Original Superhero”, is written for young readers but can serve as a resource for the whole family. Although primarily intended for high school students, the first pages are appropriate for young elementary school students and the following pages will be informative for high school students and adults.

“Our education and engagement program aims to bridge the civil-military divide which is a by-product of our all-volunteer military,” said Kristina kaufmann, CEO and co-founder of the Code of Support Foundation. “Less than 1% of Americans serve in uniform today. The vast majority of the remaining 99% have no one in their family, and they may not even know someone who serves,” she said. for follow-up. “This booklet is intended to help them understand the military, and what service and sacrifice are.”

“Johnny Vet is the ‘Everyman’ of American veterans throughout our history, and his counterpart, Jane, is the ‘Everywoman’,” said MG (retired) Alan salisbury, co-founder and chairman emeritus of the Code of Support Foundation, and also CEO of publisher Opus One Studios. “They represent the millions of American men and women who from 1775 to the present day have kept America strong and free.”

This is not the first appearance of Johnny and Jane Vet in support of the Code of Support Foundation. The West Point Alumni Glee Club has created a musical production, “Johnny Vet: freedom is not free” in 2017 to tell the story of America’s music veterans. A second production of the show was mounted by Rock Ridge High School in Ashburn, Virginia, in 2019 as part of their performing arts series.

Further information on the graphic booklet (and musical) is available on the website, www.johnnyvet.com. The booklet, at retail price $ 3.99, is available for sale on the Opus One e-commerce site, opusonestudios.com.

The publication is available free of charge to teachers and educational institutions. Full details and an educator request form are also available at www.johnnyvet.com. This offering was made possible by ROI Training, Inc. of new York, sponsor of the first impression of this publication by Johnny Vet.

As with all Opus One Studios products, all profits made thanks to “Johnny Vet” will go to a selected charity, in this case the Code of Support Foundation in Alexandria, Virginia.

About Opus One Studios: Opus One Studios is a publisher of multimedia products, including music, books and games. It is a philanthropic company which donates 100% of its profits to selected “meritorious causes”. All the benefits of Johnny Vet project are donated to the Code of Support Foundation in Alexandria, Virginia. More information is available at www.opusonestudios.com.

About the Code of Support Foundation: Code of Support Foundation provides essential and critical one-on-one assistance to struggling military personnel, veterans, and their families with the most complex needs. We are committed to leveraging the full spectrum of the country’s resources to ensure that all service members, veterans and families receive the support services they need and, through their collective sacrifice, have won. More information is available at codeofsupport.org.

About ROI training: ROI Training provides customized technology and management training solutions to large corporations and government agencies around the world. At ROI, we strive to provide professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to increase work performance and generate a better return on investment for the global clients we support. www.roitraining.com.

Contact:
Alan salisbury
Opus One Studios
Telephone: 703-821-2215
www.opusonestudios.com

SOURCE Opus One Studios

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*